ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.

searched

Idea ID 2865414

searched

0 Votes

Why can I search this box by external ID instead of internal ID?

3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

I cannot read the field names in the screenshot but I assume it is because you need at least one "searchable" field selected in your filter:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SMAX:2021.02/Filters

The fields that are initially available in the filter are searchable fields. After you select the first searchable field, fields that aren't defined as searchable fields become available for filtering as well. Searchable fields are defined in the metadata for the record type.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Declined

Hi @ygggf,

Hopefully Brindusa was able to understand your question and her comment explains why.  For questions, please use the User Discussion forum instead of submitting an Idea.

Thanks, Steve

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Thanks for your answer.

I think you not understood my question.

l search the case in the m2m forms.

These filters  not include 'ID'.

So I think this is an idea.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.