New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Approval for a custom Change record type

Jump to solution

I cannot add a approval definition for the phase of the custom type of Changes.

From MicroFocus SMA-X tutuorial:

You can change the governance level approval for each phase in the Properties panel for the phase.

1. From the Main menu, select Administration > Configuration > Studio.

2. Select Change in the drop-down list at the top of the page.

3. Click the Processes and Rules tab.

4. In the Workflow map, select the appropriate phase.

5. In the Properties panel, select the approval definition from the drop-down list.

I added a new type of change: Administration > Configuration > Lists>Select "ChangeType">Add new item in the current list.

Then I created a new workflow using a new custom type of Change record: Configuration >Studio>Change>New process

I created the necessary phases of the workflow (metaphases were created automatically when creating the workflow).

Now I want to add a approval definition for the required phases and I can’t do it because I can't Enable Approval Plan check box for a selected phase

How I can do it for custom Change record type ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Creating new Change workflows is not supported.

Best regards,
Brindusa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Creating new Change workflows is not supported.

Best regards,
Brindusa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.