Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Contributor.. Sadheeshan DN Contributor..
Contributor..

Calculating the effort spent by each support groups in HPSM

I have a requirement to calculate the time spent by each assignment group in an incident ticket. How to generate the report or dashboard? I have an Incident ticket which was closed in 10 hours, but reassigned to 3 different support groups. I want to find out which group spent how much time on this incident ticket.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Calculating the effort spent by each support groups in HPSM

Hello,

If the question is indeed about HPSM, then you are on the wrong forum. If the question is about SMAX, please read below.

What you are looking for is covered under the "Time in Group" service level target. For more details about the setup, please take a look at the Service Level Management documentation.

As for the reports, once you setup the agreements, you can use the existing out of the box reports or adjust them accordingly. The reports should be used for analyzing overall performance on a set of tickets.  For individual tickets, please check the Targets tab on the detailed record.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Sadheeshan DN Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: Calculating the effort spent by each support groups in HPSM

Question is about HPSM. Thanks for your revert and sharing your knowledge on SMAX, it will certainly help me when we migrate to SMAX.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.