Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Alex_D Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Failed to execute action Business Rule Evaluation with error message: Cannot perform any transaction

Hi,

I have created a custom app, and I`d like the new ticket to create schedule vacation. I have mapped the desired fields, but nothing happens. In the debug log I see the values are passed to the scheduled vacation, but right after that SMAX throws the following message:

Started executing action Condition Evaluation with input: null
Finished executing action Condition Evaluation with result: true
Started executing action Business Rule Parameters Evaluation with input: {entityType=UserWorkSchedule, entityValues=[${entity.VacationEndDate_c}, ${entity.VacationStartDate_c}, true, Vacation]}
Expression Language result for ${entity.VacationEndDate_c}
1. <entity.VacationEndDate_c> = <1555621200000>
Final expression result: <1555621200000>
Expression Language result for ${entity.VacationStartDate_c}
1. <entity.VacationStartDate_c> = <1555275600000>
Final expression result: <1555275600000>
Finished executing action Business Rule Parameters Evaluation with result: {entityType=UserWorkSchedule, entityValues=[1555621200000, 1555275600000, true, Vacation]}
Failed to execute action Business Rule Evaluation with error message: Cannot perform any transaction on entity which is satellite ('UserWorkSchedule')
Failed to execute action Post Commit Command Execution with error message: Cannot perform any transaction on entity which is satellite ('UserWorkSchedule')

The same scenario is working for time period records for example. 

I guess this is product limitations?

BR,

Alex

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.