Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Gaining text from inserted pictures in SMAX (OCR)

Jump to solution

Hi,

One of the OOTB functionalities of SMAX is to gain text from pictures (e.g. print screens) -> OCR. Our customer is starting with SMAX and they would like to disable this functionality a provide it to end users later. Is there a way, how to disable OCR functionality in SMAX?

Snímek obrazovky 2020-08-20 v 10.58.41.png

Thank you very much

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..
Hi,

Yes, Navigate to Administration -> Application Settings and look for"Enable the extraction of texts from images"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..
Hi,

Yes, Navigate to Administration -> Application Settings and look for"Enable the extraction of texts from images"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..
Yes, thank you. I have been looking for OCR and didn't see that option.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

I believe you. I remember the mail which I send to the customer and from there see the option 😄

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.