Frequent Contributor.. Renuka Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

How to delete tenants production or staging

Hi,

How to delete  "Inprovision" tenants in staging or production.

Bset & Regards,

Renuka

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to delete tenants production or staging

Hello,

Could you please provide more details on what a "Inprovision" tenant is?

In general tenants can be deleted from the Suite Administration UI. Please follow the documentation on the concrete steps.

Best regards,
Brindusa

0 Likes
Danol Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I think she means, when creating a tenant, after the initial deploy and save, it says "in provision" for a while when its building.   Maybe its stuck in that phase, but i guess that is what she means with in provision state.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. Renuka Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Hi,

Yes,tenant deployment was failed(Inprovision state).

I need to delete that tenant,while deleting it throwing some error(General error occurs!500 internal server error).Snapshot attached.

Best & Regards,

0 Likes
Danol Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

And our next question is, what happens if you mark it and press delete? is that error 500 then coming up?

i'm not a professional but if you have the possibility, check the pods and the other stuff to see that everything is running as it should, if non productive state i would restart the suite and see if you can get it to go away and finish the build.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Agree, there is a need to look at the logs, what the errors are. It is hard to perform troubleshooting on the community, I suggest opening a ticket

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.