Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to have a company approval on Change Management Process ?

I work in a MSP context.

Actually on Change Process in SMAX, only  approval definition can be linked to a phase.

My constraint is to update these approval tasks if a new company is embedded in this Tenant.

I know the MSP model is not applied in Change Process for the moment but the "approval mechanism" has to be take into consideration.

At the moment, the only simple thing I see is to duplicate the phase and put a condition linked to the company but I don't know all the effects on the background process.

Can you please help and advice on this particular topic ?

Thanks

Thierry

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

The approvals don't need to be "hardcoded" to a specific user, you can use expressions to define the approvers. If a new company gets added, you need to flag which users have which specific "role" in the approval process.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.