Super Contributor.. Bertrand170177 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Is there a way to extract all the Studio fields defintion?

Jump to solution

Hello,

We are working more and more with the API.
Our API are exposed on a GATEWAY portal in which all API are exposed. On this portal every API owner must provide sufficient documentation for people who will work with API.

As a result, we would like to be able to extract all the fields from STUDIO menu to be able to provide this information in our documentation.

Currently, we didn't find anyway to extract this information except doing screenshot. Do you have any suggestion on your side? 

Remark: I got the information that MicroFocus was working on an official swagger but waiting this any idea is welcome

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Is there a way to extract all the Studio fields defintion?

Jump to solution

Bertrand,

There is no public API to extract the information. We can provide on demand an extraction of the out of the box data model.

I'll contact you for the details.

Best regards

Brindusa

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Is there a way to extract all the Studio fields defintion?

Jump to solution

Bertrand,

There is no public API to extract the information. We can provide on demand an extraction of the out of the box data model.

I'll contact you for the details.

Best regards

Brindusa

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.