Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

LDAP Auth

Hello

After full import of the tenant data, users with the ldap authentication type cannot access the tenant. Access is possible only for users with the DB authentication type. 

How can i fix this ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi iLa_, did you solve the issue?
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello

Have you configured the LDAP authentication on the destination environment? The tenant import doesn't move the LDAP configuration.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi BrenoAbreu,
My problem is not solved.
0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi Brindusa,
Yes of course i have configured the LDAP authentication on the destination environment.
I noted the following: I cannot log in as a user with ldap-authentication, but if I log in as a db-user and then log out correctly, then I have the opportunity to log in as a user with ldap-authentication.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.