Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Relationship of system elements to system elements

Hello everyone.

I work in the SCAM and CDMB model, and I want to know if there is any way or suggestion to relate system elements with system elements, try to create a multiple field from many to many in relation to the system elements table but this is not possible . Do you have any suggestion for this case?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Relationship of system elements to system elements

Hello,

Currently it is not possible to create a MANY2MANY relationship between two out of the box tables and in general modify the SACM model.

Do you have more details on why you need to create this relationship?

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

OK, I have the CMDB model requested by the customer, I share the imagen

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

In the pdf we can see the third row, this row corresponds to the system elements and we can see that there is a relationship between them, according to the client's information.

Example Nnmi system and Operation connector system
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

I recommend taking a look at the new Native SACM capability to be released with SMAX 2020.05. The Release Readiness presentation covers the topic.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.