Super Contributor.. JoaoMorgado Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Report - Operational Level Targets per Assignment

Jump to solution

Hi,

Was trying to create a report which would allow me to see, per incident, how much time it was assigned to different assignment groups.

Like in the example below, I would like to have a list where i would be able to see that for incident X, the ticket was assigned to this particular assignment groups, and the time it took for each:

image.png

Thank you,

J.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Report - Operational Level Targets per Assignment

Jump to solution

Hi
You can use the "Service Level Target" Record Type under Dashboard/Reports

Use a Operational Raw data Report

Both SLA & OLA Data is in there
You can use the AgreementUsage column to filter only OLA's and Elapsed duration will give you the time in each group

2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi
You can use the "Service Level Target" Record Type under Dashboard/Reports

Use a Operational Raw data Report

Both SLA & OLA Data is in there
You can use the AgreementUsage column to filter only OLA's and Elapsed duration will give you the time in each group

Super Contributor.. JoaoMorgado Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Mario,

Thank you for your reply. That's absolutely right.

Using an analytical report was giving me totally wrong values.

Thanks again!

J.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.