Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. etravella Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

[SMA-X] Unable to add licences on autopass server

Jump to solution

Hi,

I meet a problem when I want to add my client licences on autopass server. It tells me that's "impossible to join remote host for the activation, please check that your Internet connection or proxy settings are correct."
I dont have any proxy, and all servers in my SMA-X instance have access to the internet, including the worker node that host autopass-lm pod of the suite.

Has anyone come across this problem before, and if yes, how can I solve it ?

In advance thank you.

Eric

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: [SMA-X] Unable to add licences on autopass server

Jump to solution

Eric,

For SMAX, you shouldn't use Autopass for setting the license, just use the Suite administration.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Eric,

For SMAX, you shouldn't use Autopass for setting the license, just use the Suite administration.

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. etravella Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Brindusa,

I could actually add my licenses by installing the DAT files directly in the administration suite. At first, I only had the license validation codes, and I could only enter them on the autopass server, hence my problem. But with DAT files, it works perfectly.
Thank you.

Eric.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.