SMA-X on AWS - Problem to test Postgres connection during suite setup
I encountered a connection error when I want to launch the SMA-X suite setup (at the database configuration step).
Few steps before arriving to this error :
- Creation of an AWS Instance to setup and drive my CDF server
-Creation of an external NFS server
- Creation of an external database (Postgres) that is already publically accessible <-- the CDF instance already uses this database instance (not the embedded option)
- Download the suite (version 2017.11) on the CDF instance
When I launch the setup of SMA-X on AWS, I would like to select the small version, so I need to fill in an external database (to configure CMDB/Service management/Smart Analytics Suite Administration/IDM parameters), so I fill in informations about my external Porstgres database :
- Endpoint : my-db-instance.xyz.eu-west-1.rds.amazonaws.com
- Port : 5432
- Login : postgres
- Password : the password of the "postgres" account
And when I push the "Test" button, I encountered this Error :
Is anyone can help me to solve this problem ?
In advance thank you.
Re: SMA-X on AWS - Problem to test Postgres connection during suite setup
There could be different reasons for the failure and it requires additional troubleshooting. Please submit a ticket.