Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

SMAX SLA Recalculations

Hi Guys

I would just like to get clarification on SMAX SLA/OLA's

From what we can see SMAX does not recalculate closed Requests/Incident SLA's

Is it at all possible to run a recalculation on SLA/OLA's on old closed records after amending a SLA/SLT Config 

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SMAX SLA Recalculations

Hello,

SMAX does not recalculate closed tickets. I'm not aware of a method to recalculate the SLA,

What is the use case?

Best regards,

Brindusa

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Brindusa

This is needed for 2 reasons.

SLA problems where SMAX had SLA problems, mostly affecting older version Tenants. SLA problems were fixed however it does not fix closed Tickets after the problem was resolved, only open Tickets and active SLA's running.

The other reason can be prevented, but in the case an SLA is incorrectly configured accidentally, we would like the option to recalculate the SLA's after the fact.

Thanks

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Brindusa,

I think Mario is after this functionality that we have in Service Manager.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Service_Manager:9.62/RecalculateAvailabilityAndResponseTime

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Jas
Indeed that's exactly what I need:)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.