Contributor.. shraddha_gupta Contributor..
Contributor..

Survey Notification

Hoping to get the answer of my 2 queries,

1. Is there any way to find out that how many Survey notification has been triggered from SMAX to end users so that we can find that out of how many notifications we get the response back from the user.

2. Can we send the whole survey in the mail and capture the user responses from the mail? Right now, what happening is we have 5 questions in our Survey but when notification triggers we are able to see only one question in the Survey mail notification, but when we click on the given responses we will be navigating to the login page of service portal and after login, the whole Survey form is displayed. So Is there any way to get the whole survey on mail and to capture the responses of the Survey from the mail.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Survey Notification

Hi There
Regarding point 1, you can Navigate to the Survey itself, there is a report section which will display the amount of responses out of Surveys sent, and you can export all responses etc.

2. Just checking your second request to validate what you are stating is possible:)
0 Likes
Contributor.. shraddha_gupta Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Mario Morello,

I've exported the Survey responses from the survey report section but there I can see only few number of responses but the amount of requests and incidents are large. So my query is can we able to know that how many survey notifications has been triggered so that we can find out the number of responses out of how many survey notifications triggered.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi There

Yes, as mentioned previously when you Navigate to the Survey Report section, it displays the Amount of responses out of the number of Surveys sent

See attached screenshot:)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.