Respected Contributor.. kostadinof Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Your email account domain is not one of the authorized domains. Please contact your system admin.

Hello

I am setting up email integration and i cannot seem to get how to add authorized domains. 
I get the following error:

"Your email account domain is not one of the authorized domains. Please contact your system administrator for details"

I have setup this:
doitwise.com, doitwise.com,

And documentation states:

Authorized email domains Specify the email domains that are authorized to send emails to the email account specified for the integration. Emails from unauthorized domains will be rejected. The email account specified for the integration is authorized by default. If a user wants to add additional domains, specify them here, separated by commas.

I hope you have experience with this.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Your email account domain is not one of the authorized domains. Please contact your system admin

Hello,
Could you please post a screenshot of the configuration?

It looks like you have a comma at the end of the string which may be an issue

By the way, is the email you are using linked to a known user in SMAX?

Best regards,
Brindusa

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Re: Your email account domain is not one of the authorized domains. Please contact your system admin

Hello

See attached the configuration.

As for the integration email, it is not linked to a known user in SMAX. 

as for the sending email, it is.

Sending email from the customer domain (same as with the integration email) works fine.

sending from my domain (doitwise.com), does not work

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi kostadinof
Your setup looks correct, the only thing else would be to restart the OPB Agent to possibly see if it updates. We have never had to do it .
Can you maybe attach the rejection email in eml format to have a look
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

hi

i have restarted the OPB several times, and have tested on other tenants as well.

same beahvior ....

you can see the rejection email attached.

Also, one quesiton, what is the role of this setting , and what roles should this agent have ? is this the OPB Agent ?

"Email integration agent
Select an agent to handle emails from contacts."

cheers

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Indeed, the end point looks correct. Likely there is a need to check the logs. I suggest opening a ticket.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.