Remove check marks of release messages!

Idea ID 2808489

Remove check marks of release messages!

0 Votes

I'm not sure if this is an idea, as for me it actually seems to be more of a "bug".

Right now, when you place a check mark on a message to release it, it won't automatically get unchecked.after the release.

This is a huge problem, as you'd have to manually uncheck every message you release! Or you would re-release those check messages over and over again...

That can't be by design, can it?

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello @amacher ,

this is a known issue, do you have already a open SR for this issue?!

If yes, we can provide you with a FTF for this, if not please open an SR, so we can continue solving this problem.

Thank you,

Georg Duees

Visitor.

Not yet; but thanks for getting back to me!

I'll open a SR right away 🙂

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.