Idea ID 2827262
Due to covid we are getting inundated with spam for thermometers. So I made a quick subject filter that looked for "thermometer" and blocked it. Really cut down on the garbage. But then I noticed some were still getting through. I took a look at the message source for the email and the spammers are encoding the subject line. Please decode subject lines so text filters work correctly! And if there are any other areas where some type of encoding could prevent a filter from working, please decode that also! We really need to cut down on the garbage that gets through!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.