landrich Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Edit the Templates will not effect

Hey

We want to change from Gwava 6 to SMG.

Now we're working on the Templetes to get a German notification, but it doesn't matter to the SMG, the notifications are still in English.

We have proceeded as in the documentation and have downloaded the original templates and saved another name and then edited and then uploaded everything again. Activate the radio button at default and the language in German.

If we now trigger a warning, the notification will still be in English.

And when I go to the QMS, under Digest - Settings, an switch the Digest template, Digest (DE), and preferred digest language to "English (DE) ", save it and then go to the quarantine, both are back to English when I change the TAB digest.

Where's my mistake?

Is there a link wehre i can download the modified templates?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Edit the Templates will not effect

Hi,

When you say you downloaded the original templates... are you saying you downloaded the templates from GWAVA 6 to import into SMG?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
landrich Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

no I downloaded the english templates from SMG, and edit them in Notepad++, without the template variable keys, the are still the same than bevor. We have tried to find the Problem, and what I should say, the test allerts are still in englich, but the digests sametimes in english and samtimes in german.

We opend a SR, and now we have a Bug ID (GWAV-2227), so now we wait for a fix or a new Info from the support.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Thank you for posting back the information. Please do let us know what you hear back from support.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.