Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

How can I clean up the message tracker database

Hi,

while I was experimenting with the policies, I've filled the message tracker database with garbage. I would like to get rid of it and start over. I've found this setting under Organization / Policy Management - Setting: "Message tracking data retention days". I've set it to 1 day. This was 3 days ago but no message has been removed from the database as far I can tell. What do I wrong? Is it possible to start this clean up process manually?

Thanks,

Gellert

0 Likes
3 Replies
Commodore
Commodore

Hi Gellert,

It sounds like you may have found a bug. If you're not on the latest rev, can you update and see if it's happening still? The latest is rev 135 for SMG on SLES. If you are still on SMG on Ubuntu, I would recommend moving to SMG on SLES and see if it's still happening.

If it is still happening while on the latest rev, can you open a support ticket on this?

Thanks,

Suzie

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Suzie,

this is a new SLES based appliance, recently updated to rev.135. Will open an SR on Monday.

Thanks,

Gellert

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I've just opened SR 101310399481.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.