Is SMG able to set restriction to "some" users, only allow them send mail to one specific domain?
Got a customer's request:
1. Is SMG able to set restriction to "some" users, only allow them send mail to one specific domain?
2. For above users, whenever they send mail, automatically cc to another user
I think it should be possible.
- Create a new Filter "Email Address". There you decide your "to" Field (whole domain).
- Now link some services.
- Block it. Maybe move it to the quarantine too.
- Add a notification (so your users now that there is a block).
- Add Carbon Copy
- Create an exception for allowed users.
However you can even start earlier with access control options at your GWIA. In this case SMG will just do CC.
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions