No AV engine/SDK version updates

Hello,

I have installed the GWAVA 7 appliance. Under Managed Servers and my GWAVA instance the information about the AV component show me "Waiting for server to upload data". I think the GWAVA machine has Internet access. Updates of GWAVA and the new feature CLAM AV service works. I found no errors on my proxy system in front of the GWAVA installation.

Is there a log file to check?

Could I manual start the update of the AV SDK/engine?

Installed from appliance image
GWAVA version 471 (error also seen in version 444)

Thanks for support & best regards from Potsdam
Michael
0 Likes
2 Replies
janwienand Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: No AV engine/SDK version updates

michaelkuerschner;2483334 wrote:
Hello,

I have installed the GWAVA 7 appliance. Under Managed Servers and my GWAVA instance the information about the AV component show me "Waiting for server to upload data". I think the GWAVA machine has Internet access. Updates of GWAVA and the new feature CLAM AV service works. I found no errors on my proxy system in front of the GWAVA installation.

Is there a log file to check?

Could I manual start the update of the AV SDK/engine?

Installed from appliance image
GWAVA version 471 (error also seen in version 444)

Thanks for support & best regards from Potsdam
Michael

Hello Michael,

I'm a technical support guy from Ahaus and take care of the GWAVA products. Could you please open up a Service Request for this problem?

Thank you very much,

Jan Wienand
Micro Focus
0 Likes

Re: No AV engine/SDK version updates

Hello Jan,

thanks for your feedback. I created a new SR#101172596851.

best regards from Potsdam
Michael
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.