chas1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not accepting the License pem

Hi, I have a new GWAVA 7 license for groupwise pem, which I have verified on the website, but the secure messaging gateway does not accept the license. Anyone got any ideas in what is going on? I have also built another secure messaging gateway as a test machine, and this will not accept the license either. They are both running the latest version 550.

Cheers

ChasR.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Not accepting the License pem

On 17.11.2018 22:54, chas wrote:
>
> Hi, I have a new GWAVA 7 license for groupwise pem, which I have
> verified on the website, but the secure messaging gateway does not
> accept the license. Anyone got any ideas in what is going on? I have
> also built another secure messaging gateway as a test machine, and this
> will not accept the license either. They are both running the latest
> version 550.

With technical license issues like this, it's best to just call. We can
likely not help from here.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
chas1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks.
In hand.

ChasR
0 Likes
chas1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There is a problem when you try to install the license file using Internet Explorer. It does not work. Use chrome or firefox and it installs immediately.

Wish GWAVA or MIcro Focus would post such warnings!!!! I could have resolved this issue 2 weeks ago.

ChasR
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.