Reputation Lookup failed - SMG (SLES)

Jump to solution

Hello,

I checked my log files and found this type of error for any incoming connection:

(IPRP)<200> IP reputation lookup failed with error code: -5
(IPRP)<200> IP reputation does not list address: 212.70.xx.xxx

It looks like, that the reputation service do not work correctly. The SMG (rev.119) has a proxy server configured (and a firewall access rule via HTTP to the internet).

Is there a reputation service log file or an other way to check the reputation service?

Thanks for your help

Michael

0 Likes
14 Replies
Thanks for the update.It would be nice to have this feature available soon.
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

This issue has been resolved. No updates are needed, as this was an issue on Bitdefender's end. I've tested it and it is working for me.

Let us know if you are still seeing an issue.

View solution in original post

Hello, 

thanks for the udpate. I checked my logs and say: yes it works now. I get values to requested IP addresses.

Regards,

Michael

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.