Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Duplicating SLA clauses

In SSM I have created an SLA with a fairly complex group of logical clauses (lots of OR operators). Now I have to create several variations these clauses (high urgency 1day/2day/3day, medium urgency 1day/2day/3day, etc.) within the same project AND in other service request projects as well. Is there any way to duplicate these clauses and/or entire sla instead of having to manually redo each one again. Prefer to duplicate/copy and then modify. I have access to the db if required
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.