Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Newbie - Existing List of Companies on a Request Form - How do I add Companies to this List

Hi All, Guy who normally does this is on holiday...I have been asked to add an additional number of companies to an existing drop down that a customer see's when the launch a new request. I cant see exactly where to do this. I know its probably a stab in the dark... I have found a section in administrator that shows the list of companies but can see no way of adding to this list...."enable/disable" buttons are greyed out.

Any guidance for a newbie would be appreciated
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Normally this is done via the SBM Administrator interface within the browser. Choose Aux Tables from the Administrator portal and then choose the Companies table from the dropdown list. Then you will be able to Add or Update companies. However, this assumes that your company list is coming from the Companies aux table. It could also be from a selection field or from another aux table.
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

It might help if you can take screen shot of the field on an edit form in the "dropped down" mode. That will help us understand what type of field it is. Blur out company names if necessary.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.