Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
tgb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

5015 ERROR_UNKNOWN (not enough tokens while parsing delimite

Hi there,

when requesting

/sspr/public/rest/randompassword?username=<an-existing-user>

using GET and a valid Username/Password of a using allowed to access the REST services of SSPR v3.3.1.2 I get the following error:

5015 ERROR_UNKNOWN (unexpected error executing web service: 5015 ERROR_UNKNOWN (not enough tokens while parsing delimited identity key))

Can anyone explain what to configure in SSPR to bypass this error?

I found this but am not sure what to configure:

https://github.com/pwm-project/pwm/blob/master/server/src/main/java/password/pwm/bean/UserIdentity.java

In line 174.

In previous versions of this class instead of throwing an exception there was a fallback to a default profile.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Thilo
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
tgb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 5015 ERROR_UNKNOWN (not enough tokens while parsing deli

So, I found the problem.
I need to provide the name of the LDAP profile. In my case the "default" profile.

The documentation lacks to tell anything about this:
https://www.netiq.com/documentation/self-service-password-reset-43/SSPR-REST-API_4.3.0.0/#A__/sspr/public/rest/randompassword

In my case the following URL works:
/sspr/public/rest/randompassword?username=default|cn=dummy,ou=users,o=example

But I have to providing the full DN of the user.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.