jlrodriguez Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Documentation for Post Password Change Actions

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I find documentation or samples to define Post Password Change Actions? I can't find anything on the documentation and I'm unable to guess how them must be written.

Regards
Jose Luis
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Documentation for Post Password Change Actions

I'm not sure about the documentation, but there's not much to 'write' for an action. You create an action by specifying a name, after you create the action, you can choose it to be an LDAP or REST Web Service action and define the appropriate parameters.
0 Likes
jlrodriguez Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Documentation for Post Password Change Actions

Thanks! after specify the name, I can see it more clear. I thought the action must be written at the first prompt. Now I notice the first prompt is only the name of the action.
Regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.