muditgupta13 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does SSPR has cache

I have been trying to modify some css/images inside SSPR. But sometimes, even after restarting the services of SSPR I am not seeing the modifies images (even though we have completely deleted the old image file, it's still showing/picking up that old/deleted image file only instead of new css/image file).

Thus I would like to whether there is a cache is SSPR which can pick up old stored images.

If I am wrong, what could be the solution for that.

Thanks & Regards,
Mudit Gupta
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Does SSPR has cache

Apache Tomcat has a cache which MAY come into play (I'm a bit surprised if
so), so you may want to, while stopped, delete the contents of the 'work'
directory. Inside there is probably a 'Catalina' subdirectory with a
'localhost' subdirectory in that, just so you know you are in the right place.

Also, be sure you are clearing the cache on the browser side, or use a
different browser that has never been to SSPR in the past, to be sure that
client-side caching is not what you are seeing.

--
Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below.

If you want to send me a private message, please let me know in the
forum as I do not use the web interface often.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Does SSPR has cache

When changing web layouts and such I always use incognito mode in the browser to be sure the browser cache does not interfere.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.