Highlighted
Visitor.

Forgotten Password ignores Minimum Password Lifetime Options

Hi,

I've configured the Forgotten Password module in SSPR. Within the profile I've selected to ignore the Minimum Password Lifetime.

Recently I had an user who forgot his  password within the minimum password age of 10 days. When he/she wants to use the Forgotten Password module, the user is not able to change their password: 'Not enough time has passed since last password change.'

Below the specs of our environment:
 - SSPR version v4.5.0.1 b59 r4baebb53
 - eDirectory 9.2.1
 - Password Policy in eDirectory

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.