JNCService Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hide Cancel button Forgotten Password page

Hi

Is there a simple way to hide the Cancel button only when accessed via the the Client Login Extension via the restricted browser? An error is thrown when a user clicks the Cancel button as it attempts to re-direct to the forwardURL which it can't get to.

I have some ideas but I feel like I am over thinking this.

Thanks,

Jeff
0 Likes
1 Reply
JNCService Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hide Cancel button Forgotten Password page

So I found that you can specify a theme as a parameter on the end of the SSPR URL. So I created a custom theme, based off the Micro Focus default where the only change I made to it was the below entry in the style.css file to hide the Cancel button.

#button-cancelButton {
visibility: hidden;
}

I configured the Client Login Extension forgotten password URL with the theme parameter on the end, e.g. /public/forgottenpassword?theme=mdefaultnocancel

This solved my issue as now without a Cancel button the user's only option to go back to the login screen is to close the restricted browser. Hope this helps someone else.

Jeff
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.