rrawson Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Password Synchronization Status

Folks,

I seem to have a memory of a feature where after you change a password, it monitors the password synchronization status and shows icons for each of your connected systems that support that start greyed and then light up in color as the drivers get success status on the password changes. Now I could be confusing this with the old Novell InnerWeb but for some reason I have a memory of seeing SSPR do it. Anyone heard of this? Is it a feature in SSPR? Or am I deluded?

Thanks
Rob
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Password Synchronization Status

I think you remember the User Application version from the ca 3.5 era.
Can't really see how SSPR would know of IDM synchronized systems, it's not tied in to IDM in that way.
But I hope I'm wrong 😉 It would be a nice feature.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Password Synchronization Status

rrawson wrote:

> I seem to have a memory of a feature where after you change a password,
> it monitors the password synchronization status and shows icons for each
> of your connected systems that support that start greyed and then light
> up in color as the drivers get success status on the password changes.
> Now I could be confusing this with the old Novell InnerWeb but for some
> reason I have a memory of seeing SSPR do it. Anyone heard of this? Is it
> a feature in SSPR?

iManager has this feature, iirc.

--
http://www.is4it.de/en/solution/identity-access-management/

(If you find this post helpful, please click on the star below.)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.