gmartinflores Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSPR 5028. Unable to establish a session with your browser.

Hi everybody, a client is having this issue in his environment, only happens with Internet explorer 11, Google Crhome works fine. I sent this tid, https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7016293, but he said to me that he has not a switch balancer.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SSPR 5028. Unable to establish a session with your brows

No,

What springs to mind is to rule out everything that might be differences between the two browsers except for the actual browsers.
Has IE got any special company policies deployed? do they use a proxy in one case and not the other. etc.

SSPR is really forgiving when it comes to versions of browser so this should be a configuration issue or connection issue that is special to IE11 the way they have set it up.

I wonder if it works if they try with an IE11 that is not configured. If they allow external computers on their network it wold be possible to use a laptop and test it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.