DICGC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSPR forgot password issue getting error SSPR 5081

Hi ,

After clicking on forgot password link on SSPR page and provide Username I am getting following error please help its urgent.
I have assign the profile for LDAP and forgot password module as well as policy still getting following error. While doing people search I am able to get all the users properly from edirectory. SSPR 5081 No profile is assigned for this operation. { 5081 ERROR_NO_PROFILE_ASSIGNED (no challenge profile is assigned) }

thanks
sarita
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: SSPR forgot password issue getting error SSPR 5081

Make sure there is an 'all user' challenge policy defined in SSPR. In Config Editor -> Policies -> Challenge Policy, create a new policy at the bottom of the list and leave the assignment to 'objectclass=*'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.