Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
whenz1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSPR integration with AAF6

Dear all

I'd like to integrate SSPR with AAF6.
The documentation says that I have to create integration using oauth.
However I'm confused since in SSPR I see NETIQ Advanced Authentication as a seperate Verification Method listed.

Regards
Werner
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SSPR integration with AAF6

Integrating SSPR with AAF can be done in two different ways.

1. You can use AAF as a method to access SSPR, this is the oauth integration you read about.
2. You can utilize AAF as a verification method (when resetting a password as an example), I think you need the oauth to be set up fort this as well.

Anyway it's two different things even if most that have both products probably use them both ways.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.