Makasi Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Trying to upload backup database configuration is restricted

Hello,

Maybe a stupid issue but I did not find yet why this error and how to fix it ...

Updating a SSPR 4.1 with the path 4.1.0.1 (just arrived yesterday).

Based on the doc, I made a backup via the configmanager: the config and the local db.
I installed the new war and restarted the tomcat.

I could upload the config file.
But when I am trying to upload the LocalDB, I got the following error:
This operation is not available when the configuration is restricted...

Any idea ?

Tx fro your help ...

Stephan
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Trying to upload backup database configuration is restri

Edit the configuration file, and change the property "configIsEditable" to true, or if using the appliance access the appliance management UI on port 9443, select Administrative Commands, and select Unlock Configuration.

spauwels;2452426 wrote:
Hello,

Maybe a stupid issue but I did not find yet why this error and how to fix it ...

Updating a SSPR 4.1 with the path 4.1.0.1 (just arrived yesterday).

Based on the doc, I made a backup via the configmanager: the config and the local db.
I installed the new war and restarted the tomcat.

I could upload the config file.
But when I am trying to upload the LocalDB, I got the following error:
This operation is not available when the configuration is restricted...

Any idea ?

Tx fro your help ...

Stephan
0 Likes
Makasi Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Trying to upload backup database configuration is restri

Tx a lot for your answer .. I will try it ..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.