Highlighted
-Magnus- Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

html e-Mail templates

Which html tags are allowed in templates and can I use CSS ?

When I paste our nice looking email templates in to SSPR it complains over invalid characters and Im unable to save Changes.

Magnus
0 Likes
2 Replies
-Magnus- Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: html e-Mail templates

A thought that stroke me... , Where can I find and customize the html mail template that are outside the html body ?
maybe I can insert the css and stuff there ..
regards Magnus
0 Likes
dtesenair Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: html e-Mail templates

I am struggling with the same issues here.  we'd really like to brand the outgoing emails but the SSPR HTML editor keeps stripping the style tags.  Did you ever find a solution to this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.