Tessnow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MS Edge Support

Hello,

we are in the process to migrate to Windows 10.
And in this process I think we will be not the only one's thinking about the question "which browser will be the preferred when using Windows 10?".

Mostly we think "we want to use a 'modern' browser" such as MS Edge!

But we will need automated Login Support in this Browser - and we will prefer SecureLogin for this (because we are using this solution since years...).

Greg Domjan wrote some points about this here:
https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/507322-MS-Edge-Support?p=2481634#post2481634

My Questions:
@Greg: You wrote "We are continuing discussion with MS to work towards..."

=> Is there something new which may us hope that we'll get a "SecureLogin solution" for MS Edge in the future?

our Company policy (at the moment) will deny installing Apps from the MS Store.
(I think that MicroFocus customers with eDirectory and not using AD want usually to go this way.)

=> Will there be a solution to use an MS Edge Support from SecureLogin without installing anything from the MS Store?

King Regards
Frank
0 Likes
1 Reply
aigregdomjan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: MS Edge Support

Hi Frank,

No progress from a customer/usage view on Edge yet

Internet Explorer is still an option and we are working to ensure that scripts would remain generic and similar if not identical between Edge and other browsers.

Greg Domjan Senior Software Engineer
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.