Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
751 views

Multiple Logins in one app


I have an app that has two different login forms. One login form uses
set of credentials #1 and the other one uses set of credential #2. Is it
possible to use different credential sets using SetPlat? Can I link
SetPlat to the form name (only different attribute between the two
forms)?

Thanks in advance


--
cemlopez
------------------------------------------------------------------------
cemlopez's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=830
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=46580

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app

cemlopez,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

Has your issue been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options:

- Visit http://www.netiq.com/support and search the knowledgebase and/or check all
the other support options available.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the
correct newsgroup. (http://forums.netiq.com)

Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
http://forums.netiq.com/faq.php

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies
and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your NetIQ Forums Team
http://forums.netiq.com


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app

cemlopez wrote:

>
> I have an app that has two different login forms. One login form uses
> set of credentials #1 and the other one uses set of credential #2. Is
> it possible to use different credential sets using SetPlat? Can I link
> SetPlat to the form name (only different attribute between the two
> forms)?
>
> Thanks in advance


I am trying to locate someone who can provide some assistance. Please
be patient.

These forums are staffed by volunteers and a lack of a response often
means we simply don't have an answer for you.

--
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner
If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below...
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app


When you say two different login forms you can you SetPlat to use the
Logins.

Dialog
Title "LoginForm1"
Class "#32770"
EndDialog

SetPlat "LoginForm1"





Dialog
Title "LoginForm2"
Class "#32770"
EndDialog

SetPlat "LoginForm2"


--
fschmaering
------------------------------------------------------------------------
fschmaering's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=1499
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=46580

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app


fschmaering;224576 Wrote:
> When you say two different login forms you can you SetPlat to use the
> Logins.
>
> Dialog
> Title "LoginForm1"
> Class "#32770"
> EndDialog
>
> SetPlat "LoginForm1"
>
>
>
>
>
> Dialog
> Title "LoginForm2"
> Class "#32770"
> EndDialog
>
> SetPlat "LoginForm2"



They are two different web forms , but I think it should be the same,
shouldn't it?
I've tried SetPlat "1" for the first one, and SetPlat "2" for the
second. 1 and 2 are just strings I'm using as the credentials set name.
Is it correct to do it that way, or must I link to something more
"close" to the web page?

Thanks


--
cemlopez
------------------------------------------------------------------------
cemlopez's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=830
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=46580

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app


SetPlat should do the trick for web forms.

Just make sure you use it before each login sections.

Example from memory:
Site "Site12" -initial
MatchForm #1 -name "Form1"
MatchField #1:1 -name "User1"
MatchForm #2 -name "Form2"
MatchField #2:2 - name "User2"
EndSite

SetPlat "Cred1"
FocusInput #1:1
TextInput #1:1 -value "$username"

SetPlat "Cred2"
FocusInput #2:2
TextInput #2:2 -value "$username"

PressInput
Endscript


--
seik
------------------------------------------------------------------------
seik's Profile: https://forums.netiq.com/member.php?userid=2586
View this thread: https://forums.netiq.com/showthread.php?t=46580

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple Logins in one app

It is good practice to name the platforms something meaningful. If you
then go into NSL and look for the logins you will see real names rather
than "1" or "2".

I tend to use things like

SetPlat "ApplicationNameAdmin"
SetPlat "ApplicationNameUser"

Dave

On 29/01/2013 12:34, cemlopez wrote:
>
> fschmaering;224576 Wrote:
>> When you say two different login forms you can you SetPlat to use the
>> Logins.
>>
>> Dialog
>> Title "LoginForm1"
>> Class "#32770"
>> EndDialog
>>
>> SetPlat "LoginForm1"
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Dialog
>> Title "LoginForm2"
>> Class "#32770"
>> EndDialog
>>
>> SetPlat "LoginForm2"

>
>
> They are two different web forms , but I think it should be the same,
> shouldn't it?
> I've tried SetPlat "1" for the first one, and SetPlat "2" for the
> second. 1 and 2 are just strings I'm using as the credentials set name.
> Is it correct to do it that way, or must I link to something more
> "close" to the web page?
>
> Thanks
>
>

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.