As your organization releases more and more web and mobile applications to run the business, there’s never been a better time to evaluate your application security strategy and determine if they are still current. Application development teams are growing at an 80:1 ratio to security teams. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that 80% of all applications today contain at least one critical or high security vulnerability according to the Application Security Research report by the Micro Focus Software Security Research Team. Security teams simply can’t keep up with the growing volume and complexity of code and the frequency of releases.
The Micro Focus Fortify team will be at this year’s RSA Conference in April to show the latest enhancements to the Fortify application security product line that further supports our strategy to shift security left so you can keep up with your organization’s security needs. At RSA, you’ll be able to learn about and see:
- The latest integrations with developers’ favorite IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, and others
- New capabilities to inform developers in real-time as they’re coding when a security weakness is introduced
- New integrations with gaming solutions to encourage competition and continuous learning towards more secure code
- New machine-learning capabilities that speed up the triage process to get relevant information back to your developers quickly
- New incremental scanning capabilities for dynamic testing that enables continuous testing on only changed content in your web applications.
Each of these enhancements support Fortify’s strategy of integrating security into the SDLC (software development life cycle), engaging developers to develop secure code without hindering, and applying technology like machine learning to improve coverage and speed in a way that humans can not.
Stop by the Micro Focus Security Booth #3417 North Expo at RSA in San Francisco, April 16-20, and learn why Fortify is recognized as the application security leader by Gartner in their latest Application Security Testing Magic Quadrant Report, and perhaps more importantly, find out how organizations like yours are securing their applications with Fortify. The Micro Focus Security team is offering a free pass into the exhibit hall. Use promotional code X8SMCRFCS when you register for an expo pass. Hope to see you there!