Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.

If You're Heading to Interop Las Vegas, Check Out Our Activities

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
0 1 3,156
0 Likes

The NetIQ team is heading to Interop Las Vegas next week, and I’m happy to have the honor of speaking this year as part of a new track on IT Automation. As I put the finishing touches on my presentation, I’m struck by the fact that automation continues to gain more momentum as we see budgets cut and IT staff members asked to deliver more services without additional resources.

As you know, I believe IT Process Automation is an integral component to helping IT organizations thrive in a down economy. To continue my part as an IT Process Automation evangelist, I will be speaking on the topic on Tuesday, May 19th (at 2:45 p.m. in the Breakers G/H room) for all those interested. My presentation, titled “Five Steps to Reduce IT Operations Expenses with Process Automation,” is designed to examine the healthy skepticism that still exists over the benefits of IT Process Automation.

While I plan to touch on the different steps you can take to ready your environment for IT Process Automation, I will also discuss several examples of process automation that we’ve seen our customers employ.  These processes gave our customers a competitive advantage by helping them reduce their costs, deliver new IT services faster and reduce the errors inherent in manually performed processes.

I am still working on ironing out the fine details of my presentation, and if there are any specific topics that would be helpful to touch on, I welcome the feedback. Following my session, I plan to blog about the questions posed by attendees, and I will share my responses here as well for those of you who can’t make it to the show.

If anyone has plans to attend Interop, however, I hope you will stop by the booth and say hello – we’ll be at Booth 1119. It should be a great week, and I look forward to seeing what’s in store!

1 Comment
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
As Interop comes to a close, those of you who couldn’t attend might find this information useful
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.