Micro Focus® ArcSight Investigate enables organizations to proactively respond to and decrease the impact of security incidents. ArcSight Investigate is a next-generation hunt and investigation solution built on a new advanced analytics platform to serve the evolving needs of security teams. It helps hunt and defeat unknown threats by processing large volumes of data. Security analysts are empowered with an intuitive solution to investigate higher-priority threats quickly and accurately.
Experience the power of Micro Focus ArcSight Investigate 2.0. Attend a virtual hands-on workshop from the convenience of your desk. Register now
Live on-line sessions:
Thursday, January 25th 1:00pm – 2:30pm EDT
Thursday, February 8th 1:00pm – 2:30pm EDT
There’s no need to leave their home or office to participate in this virtual training event. Take this opportunity to watch, learn and participate hands-on with ArcSight Investigate 2.0. Creating queries is easy with simple dashboard creation - anyone can learn Investigate!
Our experienced Micro Focus instructors will walk you through the new Investigate 2.0 environment:
- Learn by experience - use cases illustrate the simplicity of the new query language.
- Leverage the visualizations and dashboards to gain greater visibility into your security posture.
- Start understanding how this new tool can be used by existing analysts for hunt activities.
- Use search queries to increase the speed of identifying attacks.
- Learn how to perform hunt scenarios such as comparing outbound data baselined against possibly infected hosts.
Registered participants will receive a unique link in advance of the virtual workshop which will include access to the AWS instance of the Investigate lab to provide the hands-on experience during the workshop.
- Sonny Dasgupta – ArcSight Product Marketing
- Steve Riley – ESP Technical Team Leader
Link to register: http://www.cvent.com/d/btqd5g
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.