Introducing the Fortify User Group Roadshow – A Recipe for AppSec Success

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
1 0 1,350

We don’t have to waste our time learning how to make pastry when we can use grandma’s recipes.” - Orson De Witt

Introducing the Fortify User Group Roadshow.pngI’ll be honest, you can give me the easiest cooking recipe on earth, and I will still find a way to mess it up. Let’s ignore the fact though that most of that comes from not actually measuring and taking many liberties on substitute ingredients. However, when it comes to everything else in life for me, learning from other’s mistakes and successes (like following a tried and true recipe) is one of the easiest paths to getting things right. This same logic can be applied to your business as well. Your company may be new to application security or mature in various security efforts. But can you do more? Either way, when it comes to Application Security, Fortify wants to be your recipe.

The Micro Focus Fortify team would like to invite you to one of our new Fortify User Group events being held in seven North American cities in September this year. The intent of the Micro Focus user group events is to provide a place for you to meet other Fortify users, see how others are using the product, learn about best practices, hear about product updates, and provide feedback.

Every meeting will have members of the Fortify product management and support teams available to answer your questions, brainstorm your ideas and assist you and your company in being as successful as possible. Not to mention free food and drinks (not made or mixed by me)!

Fortify User Group Details

Space will be limited at these meetings, so register today for one of these one-day technical events:

• Monday 16th September – Santa Clara, CA
  • Wednesday 18th September – Los Angeles, CA
  • Friday 20th September – Plano, TX
  • Monday 23rd September – Sugar Grove, IL
  • Wednesday 25th September – Ewing, NJ
  • Friday 27th September – Cambridge, MA
  • Monday 30th September – Orlando, FL

Get more information or register for one of our Fortify User Group events here.

Tags (3)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.