Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Kaizen for the Modern Enterprise: Come Visit Us at RSA!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
2 0 1,136

Yes, it’s that time of the year! With over 40,000 expected cyber security professionals attending and a bazillion (and counting) vendors who’ll invade San Francisco for the entire week, the RSA Security Conference is without a doubt the biggest cyber security event in the world.

Kaizen for the Modern Enterprise.pngThe theme for this year’s conference is easier said than done: BETTER. Personally I’m a big fan of simplicity and “kaizen” (which is Japanese for improvement but is commonly used for continuous improvement over incremental steps) and I really liked the idea of the entire community of cyber security professionals thinking towards making the world a more secure place through becoming better. In our daily lives, it’s not uncommon to get caught up with the daily hustle and miss opportunities to think in a more strategic and mindful way to be better. So I’m hopeful next week will give all of us opportunities to be exposed to new ideas and think outside the box.

Here are three reasons why you should visit the Micro Focus Booth 4508 in the North Hall

1. We’re the only vendor to provide a comprehensive Security Risk and Governance solution for your business.

Micro Focus is one of the largest pure software companies out there and our Security Risk and Governance portfolio is second to none in the industry with a great vision. We secure organizations by managing identities, securing applications and protecting data. We provide stable, innovative and best of breed solutions which can help you solve business problems without having to deal with point products and dozens of smaller vendors. Consolidating your cyber security vendors has a lot of obvious benefits, but it will still get you industry-leading solutions with Micro Focus such as Fortify, ArcSight, Voltage, NetIQ, ZENworks and newly-aquired Interset (which is a great addition to our impressive lineup).

1. We live and breathe customer centered innovation (and it shows!).

Micro Focus has been in the software business for over four decades (easily one of the vendors with the longest track record at the RSA Conference) and our focus has been on improving our offerings where it matters the most for our customers. We invest our R&D budget in accordance with the feedback we receive from our customers, the market and the analysts instead of chasing the next shiny thing. The results of this approach are products that are proven, enterprise grade and predictable. I see this as a perfect adoption of Kaizen for the modern enterprise and I’m really happy to be a part of an organization with this approach.

Our adoption of kaizen (or our own version of it) is also the reason why we’re not investing into huge booths at tradeshows. We deliberately choose to spend our budget on improving our products and the overall customer experience rather than fireworks or shiny objects of which I’m sure we’ll see plenty of at the event next week. So you’ll find that we’ll welcome you in a modest booth at RSA. We’ll have friendly faces and good conversation though, which leads me to the final reason:

1. We’ve got great experts and demos onsite.

We have a great lineup of friendly experts who will be at our booth in the North Hall during the show. If you’re interested in our vision, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you. If you’d like to see our products in action, we’ve got demos ready to go. If you’re a customer and you need to get in touch with the product managers during the event, just let us know!

Please swing by the Micro Focus Booth 4508 in the North Hall for our Security, Risk and Governance solutions including Fortify, ArcSight, Voltage, NetIQ and ZenWorks. I’d love to meet you in person and discuss how we can all be better individuals, communities, organizations and how we can help each other along the way. Safe travels and I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

Be sure to follow Micro Focus Security on Twitter for more updates and keep tabs on the Conference with the Hashtag “#RSAC”.

About the Author
Application Security, Penetration Testing, Security
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.