Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.

Launching a new podcast series, chatting with Dr. Chase Cunningham, and comparing physical injuries

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
2 0 2,236

For the past seven years in my role as CTO of Interset, I’ve been struck by the importance of communication. The areas of analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are all sophisticated and fast-moving, it’s no wonder it can sometimes seem like a sea of nonsensical buzzwords and technical jargon. At Interset, one of our guiding principles is transparency: being able to explain the technologies that we are using, and how we are applying it to solve the problems that matter, is important to earning the trust of our customers.

Launching a new podcast series, chatting with Dr. Chase Cunningham, and comparing physical injuries.pngThat’s why I’m so thrilled to be hosting a new podcast series on our Interset Unplugged channel, called Humans and Machines, where my colleagues and I will be interviewing guests, who are all fantastic experts in various areas, to better explain technical topics related to cybersecurity and AI. We’ll cover a broad range of topics, from high level topics like AI trust and ethics, to technical topics like blockchain and quantum cryptography, with experts and industry leaders. But we’ll also keep it light-hearted: we should have fun while we are learning!

For our launch episode, titled State of Security AI, I could not think of a better person to chat about the overall state of Security and AI than Dr. Zero Trust himself, Chase Cunningham. Chase is incredibly knowledgeable and well-respected by many of us in this field and known as much for his deep technical expertise as well as his tells-it-like-it-is approach to everything he does. And in this episode, he doesn’t hold back, and helps me survey the good, the bad, and the ugly of AI in Security. We also might have discussed physical injuries, and Star War’s Mandalorian.

Finally, we left a little Easter egg for our audience near the end of the podcast. Make sure you stick around for Chase’s medical recommendation on vaccination. 🙂

More information:

Have technical questions about ArcSight Intelligence? Visit the ArcSight User Discussion Forum. Keep up with the latest Tips & Info about Security Operations. Do you have an Idea or Product Enhancement Request about ArcSight? Submit it in the Idea Exchange. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this blog. Log in or register to comment below.

About the Author
Two decades and over ten 1.0 new products and solutions -- architecting, designing and inventing algorithms, software and technology from small startups to one of the largest software development companies in the world. Specialties: Development leadership, big data, analytics, software architecture, web service architecture, mobile development, cloud computing, visualization, and Windows development
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.