Hey Fortify customers—do you know about the upcoming Micro Focus Cybersecurity Summit happening June 11 to 13 in Dallas, TX?
We hope to see you there (look at #10—it’s free for customers). As an added incentive I present to you:
The top 10 “Fortify” reasons to join us at this event!
- Meet with Fortify Product Management to stay in lock step with the direction of the products.
- Provide feedback of what’s top of mind for you and compare notes with other customers!
- Hear and see real life examples from Fortify customers on how to continue to enhance a Software Security Assurance Program with agility, scalability, automation & enterprise reporting.
- See the latest demos of the products – capabilities/benefits – SAST and DAST to further “shift left”.
- Hear the latest trends from our Software Security Research Team and how to address those issues.
- Hear the latest trends and approaches from Sonatype regarding open source frameworks and libraries and how to address them at scale.
- Network with your peers to have 1:1 conversations to hear lessons learned so you can save time, effort and $’s extending the usage of Fortify. These relationships become long lasting!
- Hear from Micro Focus Executive Management of how we are investing for the future and looking to parlay technology from other products into the existing suite to provide more value to you.
- How to drive continuous developer security training with Gamification: Secure Code Warrior will share their solution along with real life user stories.
- It’s FREE! No charge for customers to attend the event!
Below is the application security program—updates may be reflected on the “Tracks and Sessions” tab on the registration site. The topics are compelling…and reflect why Micro Focus Fortify has maintained a leader position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Wednesday, June 12
8:30AM - 10:30AM
General Session with John Delk, General Manager - Security, Risk, and Governance Solutions, Micro Focus and Stephan Jou, Chief Technology Officer, Interset
The pulse of AppSec: 2019 trends and insights: Find out about the recent research results on the trends in the market and how to address them
12:30PM – 1:15PM
Driving Agility with Application Security as a Service: Hear from Fortify on Demand product managers and customers on how they drive agility and time to market.
1:30PM – 2:15PM
Scaling AppSec for Success: How to Run 5,000+ Scans a Day – Hear from a Fortify on premise customer on how they scale and meet the speed & volume needs of the business.
2:30PM – 3:15PM
The Best of Both Worlds: Flexible Hybrid Deployments for the Win: A customer speaker with a global financial services company will be speaking on how they built a World Class Software Security Assurance Program
4PM – 4:45PM
Securing Developers and Open Source Components: Join this joint session with our ecosystem partners for a discussion on secure development training and open source component security.
Thursday, June 13
8:30AM - 8:45AM
Fortify Strategy, Vision & Roadmap: High Volume, High Speed & Actionable Results: This session will discuss how Fortify uses agility, integration, scalability and automation capabilities to provide a comprehensive and seamless approach to application security.
9AM – 9:45AM
Leveraging machine learning for increased value and less noise: Hear from Fortify product management on how they use machine learning to prioritize scan results, reduce the noise and get actionable results.
1:15PM - 4PM
Fortify “Day in the life” Workshops:
- How to drive automation
- How to shred your backlog
- How to do Enterprise Reporting to drive continuous improvement
Like what you see? Please register for the Cyber Summit now and be sure to stop by to say “Hi” to the Fortify AppSec team in Dallas.
About Micro Focus Fortify:
Micro Focus Fortify offers the most comprehensive static and dynamic application security testing technologies, along with runtime application monitoring and protection, backed by industry-leading security research. Solutions can be deployed in-house or as a managed service to build a scalable, nimble Software Security Assurance program that meets the evolving needs of today’s IT organization.
Follow Micro Focus Security on Twitter and use the hashtag #MicroFocusCyberSummit to stay up to date on the Cybersecurity Summit.