Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

Welcome Emrah - Sr. Product Manager for ArcSight Global Content & Connectors

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
1 0 95

It is with great pleasure that I announce my new role as Sr. Product Manager - ArcSight Global Content & Connectors. This is a dream opportunity to bring industry's best SIEM portfolio back into the epicenter of Intelligent SOC's.

With my new role, I will be presenting 2 topics @ Cybersecurity Summit this week, in wonderful Dallas, TX.

Wednesday, June 12 @ 1:35 PM: ArcSight Multi-Dimensional Event Correlation, Hunt, or Machine Learning: Why not Use All Three?

Thursday, June 13 @ 9:20 AM: Threat-centric ArcSight to Enable your Self-Defending Enterprise

We will discuss multiple analytics options, with latest real world SOC stories and best practices.

I will also present our solution to a specific attack vector that has caught the Infosec world in 2019 by fire: Bypass 2-Factor Authentication using Automated Phishing Attacks. E.g. Evilginx, Modlishka, etc...

Evilginx.PNG

Hoping to see you at the sessions.

Best,

Emrah

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.