Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Attend Protect From Your Desk: 40+ security sessions

HPE_FY17Q3_ESP_WW_Digital_Protect_Email_1.jpgGain the insight you need to innovate fearlessly in the face of relentless risks.

No time or budget to travel to a security conference? Don’t worry – you can still develop your career as a security expert and enable your organization to deliver security at the speed of innovation. Secure your spot at the only hybrid security event this year – Protect Online.

• The security conference of the year
    When you attend you’ll:
    - Gain the insight you need to innovate fearlessly in the face of relentless risks.
    - Increase your knowledge in sessions led by the experts behind our security solutions.
    - Protect what matters most to you by building security into your data and applications.
    - Hear use cases from real customers and industry thought-leaders across 40+ track sessions.
    - Hear from us just after the planned close of the spin-merge, when the two organizations will join forces to become the seventh-largest pure-play software company in the world.

Register now for free and we’ll see you on September 11.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
11 Replies
Super Contributor.. Carl_E Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Attend Protect From Your Desk: 40+ security sessions

This is a welcomed improvement!  ...even for those that attended Protect (there are always sessions that I wanted to see but wasn't able to attend.

I do have a quesiton though.  Attendees of Protect are supposed to have access to more than the 40 sessions available for free to any interested party.  Have these additional sessions been posted yet?  If so, how do I access them?

I hope the recording of sessions becomes standard practice for all future MF conferences.

Carl

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Carl_E Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Winkra,

Thank you for answering...  I have started watching some of the 40 posted sessions already.

My question wasn't how to watch the sessoins but rather clarification on the 40 sessions available to people participating in Protect Online vs 70 sessions available to people who went to Protect in DC.

I had read that statement as being that the additional 30 sessions would be recorded and made available online for those that were physically present.

Can you simply confirm that all recorded sessions are already available and that the other 30 sessions will not be published?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello again!

to add on to my colleague's response, I'd like to let you know that there were 77 total track sessions delivered at the conference. Not all speakers signed a release form at the time of Call for Papers, so we are in the process of getting approvals to post the presentations now. The presentations are being posted on the Digital Protect site as we receive speaker approval. 

You can access both the sessions that were recorded and the available presentations at the Digital Protect site. The site is continually being updated with additional presentations (or something similar). Hope this helps!

Also - sessions of future Protect events will also be recorded!

Rgds, Caroline

lgabrielli Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Rif.: Attend Protect From Your Desk: 40+ security sessions

Hi,
when will available the Protect 2017 file?

Regards,

Luca

0 Likes
Community Manager

Hello!

You can access both the sessions that were recorded and the available presentations at the Digital Protect site. The site is continually being updated with additional presentations (or something similar). Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. diverdaveman1 Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Do we know when Protect 2018 will be scheduled? I'm planning out my training and conferences and don't want to miss this years.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Community Manager

Hello!

It looks as if the format of the event will be different this year - I will get back to you as soon as I have more information and details. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards!

0 Likes
Community Manager

Hello again!

A landing page is not available yet but I can share with you that this security summit will take place late September 2018, again in Washington, DC.  It won't be called Protect though.

I will keep you posted with further details!

Community Manager

Hello again,

the Micro Focus Cybersecurity 2018 will take place in Washington at the Omni Shoreham, on Sept. 25-27.  I'll share the reg. link as soon as available!

Kind regards!

Community Manager

Micro Focus Cybersecurity Summit 2018

read more at cvent

Attend the Cybersecurity Summit 2018, the event of the year for Micro Focus InfoSec customers and prospects. Register is FREE for this Sept 25-27 event in Washington, DC:...

0 Likes
Frenjd Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi,

When I try to access this content it ask for me to register.  I complete all of the fields and then I get a registration error and can't access any content.  I have tried this in numerous browsers but get the same result.  Can you please help:

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.