Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Hunting for Security Threats: Best Practices

Have you been planning on establishing hunting capabilities but just can’t seem to get it started? Check out this webinar to gain a clearer understanding on hunt teams and their effectiveness.

This webinar will deep dive into successes and most importantly lessons learned from Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s own journey with leveraging emerging capabilities and hunting techniques with customers. From solving data ingestion challenges to detecting bank heists, learn from HPE’s years of building hunt teams.

Get a broader view of the ecosystem of breach hunting technology so you can execute your own successful hunt strategy.

Watch on demand: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/7477/248859?utm_medium=web&utm_source=brighttalk-portal&utm_campaign=player-page-feed

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
RatRod
Visitor.

Re: Hunting for Security Threats: Best Practices

When I click on the link it opens to a page that states "Unavailable for viewing". Any suggestions on how to view this?

0 Likes
Community Manager

Apologies for broken link - the reason could be that BrightTalk removes on-demand webinars after a certain time. The link you are trying to open was published in 2017 - and still refers to HPE content. I will still try to find a working link, but cannot promise - see below:

As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.

Community Manager

Hello again,

referring again to your question about webinar, I'd like to confirm that the link had been disabled due to the fact that it linked to an HPE branded webinar.

I now found the supporting slide set but also this one is HPE branded and as I said, dated 2017. Are you looking for s.th. specific? 

Kind regards,

Caroline

jamesp32
New Member.

Thanks for the reply.. I am not looking for anything specific, just trying to figure out better ways to threat hunt inside the loggers. 

Trusted Contributor.. kUMters the one Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I would like to have this kind of info too:)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.