View single raw data event in the WebUI

Idea ID 2788743

View single raw data event in the WebUI

Sometimes I miss the ability to quickly preview a single raw data (event) related to the event I want to check.
Customers are asking for this too.
6 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
If that would be possible, i think it would be nice feature.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
That would really be helpfult. The method I described in https://www.netiq.com/communities/cool-solutions/cool_tools/get-raw-data-record-sentinel-event/ is quite cumbersome.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
See also Bug 929916 - add ability to show raw data for an event
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Maybe this place will help a little with this bug.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
In addition to viewing data, I'd also like to see a "copy to clipboard" function to copy the raw data or the event data to the clipboard (JSON format preferred). RMS#14389
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
We are accepting this idea into our backlog. When it is planned for development, the status of the idea will be changed to "Planned".
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.